Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Self Reflection...


When I look back to fall 2008, when this project really started, it’s incredible to think about all the research that went into even getting the fashion department and the university to approve Metanoia as an independent study, much less the costumes and show themselves. It is very satisfying to be making all my ideas finally come to life.

I’m so excited to be nearing completion, and even though there is still so much that needs to be done, I’m confident in myself and my amazing team and know we will achieve everything we set out to do.


Currently, my focus is on finalizing the designs for the dancers’ costumes, experimenting with the embellishment techniques I plan to use on the white jersey, and working with the dancers to develop their routine and improve the accessories they will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment