Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to the drawing board




After 8 months away from Syracuse, I was a little apprehensive to return. So much had happened during my time off and I wasn’t sure how I was going to adjust to being back in school. Many of my friends had graduated while I was away and I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to jump right in to my project.


I knew that I needed to create a great work space for myself to be as productive and happy as I was during my time off. Luckily, I was returning to an apartment that I had been living in for two years and it was easy to transform my old room into a studio space. I now have four cork boards on my walls, each serving as an inspiration board for individual costume ideas I have. I make sure to change them every two weeks as my concepts progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment